Thread: Trump fires Tillerson hours after he blames Russia for chemical attack

Trump fires Tillerson hours after he blames Russia for chemical attack

conspiracy theorist's field day

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was told he was out last Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He was told he was out last Friday
    He's been on the verge of going for some time. Not going to stop twitter though

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    And now the head of the CIA gets to personally go through Hillary's back catalogue. Hmm. #U1
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And now the head of the CIA gets to personally go through Hillary's back catalogue. Hmm. #U1
    Oh, I say! Must we have discussions of people going through Hillary's back catalogue? I've just eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I say! Must we have discussions of people going through Hillary's back catalogue? I've just eaten.
    Thank God the beef wasn't rare.

Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't think just how else to put it. Back *division*?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Thank God the beef wasn't rare.
    lol. And apparently, the new hen in charge at Langley is wanted for questioning by the Germans for war crimes #glwtp

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    lol. And apparently, the new hen in charge at Langley is wanted for questioning by the Germans for war crimes #glwtp
    The Germans charging others for war crimes is a bit much imo

The Germans charging others for war crimes is a bit much imo
    Of course, but if everyone admitted or accepted that, we'd have wiped them all of the face of the earth ages ago. They're better off sticking to their story, I reckon. The Donald is trolling them.