Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bint on TV just said that even though the vast majority of child sex groomers in

A bint on TV just said that even though the vast majority of child sex groomers in

the UK are Pakistani, it isn't a race or ethnicity issue because these men rape girls of every colour

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    the UK are Pakistani, it isn't a race or ethnicity issue because these men rape girls of every colour
    Some maniac suggested in (in The Guardian?) recently that it's these men are the victims of western morals which brainwash them into this rapey behaviour.

The desperation to deflect from this issue is becoming visible even to those who've spent years considering it racist mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Some maniac suggested in (in The Guardian?) recently that it's these men are the victims of western morals which brainwash them into this rapey behaviour.
    In other words, because we allow our womenfolk to go around unaccompanied and uncovered - and even allow images of naked women everywhere - we are putting temptation in the way of these poor, unsophisticated men and they can't help themselves.

It's a point of view that manages to be patriarchal, victim-blaming, oppressive, regressive and eye-wideningly patronising and racist at the same time. And it doubtless comes from someone who would consider themselves a progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The desperation to deflect from this issue is becoming visible even to those who've spent years considering it racist mythology.
    As far as I can see there is no coverage of the Telford story by The Guardian or the BBC. Quite a remarkable degree of denial still going on.
    Last edited by Sir C; 03-13-2018 at 10:16 AM.

As far as I can see there is no coverage of the Telford story by The Guardian or the BBC. Quite a remarkable degree of denial still going on.
    Another (Allan) chap just now on TV who heads an organisation set up to stop child sex grooming:

"The heritage of these men is not relevant to their behaviour, because the majority of Pakistani men don't rape girls. If it was relevant, why aren't ALL Pakistani men doing it?"

Another (Allan) chap just now on TV who heads an organisation set up to stop child sex grooming:

"The heritage of these men is not relevant to their behaviour, because the majority of Pakistani men don't rape girls. If it was relevant, why aren't ALL Pakistani men doing it?"
    Genius. By the same logic, Englishness is irrelevant to Morris Dancing because not all English people do Morris Dancing

It probably sounded quite clever in his head when he first thought of it.

Quite unbelievable really.

Met the chap who uncovered the whole Rochdale sex gangs story. Essentially, a massive cover up by Police, local government, social workers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Essentially, a massive cover up by Police, local government, social workers, etc.
    that is unusual.

Usually the MAPPA lot cant wait to shout their collective mouths off about stuff.

Usually about lack of funding from central government, admittedly.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite unbelievable really.

Met the chap who uncovered the whole Rochdale sex gangs story. Essentially, a massive cover up by Police, local government, social workers, etc.
    The fact that fathers of these kids were threatened with arrest and being charged with hate crimes when they tried to stop their daughters being drugged and gang-raped should on its own constitute a national scandal. There is a whole layer of police, social services and local government who deserve jail for a degree of wilful negligence that in effect was tantamount to connivance.