Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would win a war between the UK and Russia? I personally think it's

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party...
    There was that old Cold War joke wasn't there, that the US had been late for the first two world wars, so they were determined to make damn sure they were on time for number three by starting it.

In many ways I agree with you, old chap. We simply do not have the resources to go to war with Russia.

Now if you guys were to ante up with us, that might be a different matter.
    You can't be going to war over spies killing each other! They all just need to man up.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There was that old Cold War joke wasn't there, that the US had been late for the first two world wars, so they were determined to make damn sure they were on time for number three by starting it.
    My major concern is whether or not I'll be able to resurrect the second world war's finest gag: "She wears utility knickers, one yank and they're off!"

Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party...
    Not this colleague of the Uncle, my friend.

terima kasih atas postingan anda

Quote Originally Posted by bokepid View Post
    terima kasih atas postingan anda
    No, thank you.