Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would win a war between the UK and Russia? I personally think it's

Who would win a war between the UK and Russia? I personally think it's

worth thinking about. The general consensus is that y'alls would prefer *not to invade Russia. Kind of harry them from the outside, block their ports and so forth.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...-UK-and-Russia

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    worth thinking about. The general consensus is that y'alls would prefer *not to invade Russia. Kind of harry them from the outside, block their ports and so forth.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...-UK-and-Russia
    They would pull our heads off and **** down our necks. Sweden or Italy is about our level tbh.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    They would pull our heads off and **** down our necks. Sweden or Italy is about our level tbh.
    Don't sell yourselves short! The Rissians, while they look tough, have a very pronounced homosexual gene. This makes them secretly weak and longing for their mamas.

Theresa is out of her depth for a fight like this imo

We’ll be speaking Ruski by the new year imo

Don't sell yourselves short! The Rissians, while they look tough, have a very pronounced homosexual gene. This makes them secretly weak and longing for their mamas.
    They didn't look secretly weak at Stalingrad, Kursk and Berlin, e. But I'm sure you know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Theresa is out of her depth for a fight like this imo

We’ll be speaking Ruski by the new year imo
    You evidently have not watched the recent Churchill movie. It showed one Englishman who was not short on guts.

No, but it's true. You folks need to do something. The UK is effin dope and you can't let these low-grade white trash easterners continue to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They didn't look secretly weak at Stalingrad, Kursk and Berlin, e. But I'm sure you know best.
    So much of this is perception. It's about wanting to do something. Although I lament the economic effects of Brexit, I do get it. (And of course I don't experience the ill-effects of Brexit.) It's important to be a country, not a brand. You need people actually to take stock. The British have not had a significant social upheaval since the Thatcher days. Time for some action.

So much of this is perception. It's about wanting to do something. Although I lament the economic effects of Brexit, I do get it. (And of course I don't experience the ill-effects of Brexit.) It's important to be a country, not a brand. You need people actually to take stock. The British have not had a significant social upheaval since the Thatcher days. Time for some action.
    In many ways I agree with you, old chap. We simply do not have the resources to go to war with Russia.

Now if you guys were to ante up with us, that might be a different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In many ways I agree with you, old chap. We simply do not have the resources to go to war with Russia.

Now if you guys were to ante up with us, that might be a different matter.
    The thing to do is to get into the war first and then stay confident that your allies will help you out. Incidentally this is my approach to life in general.

The thing to do is to get into the war first and then stay confident that your allies will help you out. Incidentally this is my approach to life in general.
    Yes, it must be said that Uncle Sam has a history of being somewhat late to the party...