Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Waking on Sunday morning with a vicious hangover and a need for a fry up

Waking on Sunday morning with a vicious hangover and a need for a fry up

I discovered a bowl of chips, leftover from the previous night's dinner.

Yes I did. I re-fried the chips and served them with breakfast.

Don't let anyone ever try to tell you that a full English breakfast isn't improved by chips, because it is. Dipping a chip into your yolk is simply the finest breakfast activity. From now on my fry ups will always include chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Don't let anyone ever try to tell you that a full English breakfast isn't improved by chips, because it is. Dipping a chip into your yolk is simply the finest breakfast activity. From now on my fry ups will always include chips.
    I'm aghast. Did your wife take a dim view?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm aghast. Did your wife take a dim view?
    Indeed not. I might add that it was my wife, together with your ex, who goaded me into doing it. wd v and r.

Indeed not. I might add that it was my wife, together with your ex, who goaded me into doing it. wd v and r.
    I'm outraged. Chips for breakfast is basically how the Roman Empire declined and fell. Except with them it was probably dormice and bumming.

I'm outraged. Chips for breakfast is basically how the Roman Empire declined and fell. Except with them it was probably dormice and bumming.
    These were skinny chips, twice-fried the night before, then thirdly-fried. Oh God now I'm salivating. I ADDED BROWN SAUCE! BROWN!

These were skinny chips, twice-fried the night before, then thirdly-fried. Oh God now I'm salivating. I ADDED BROWN SAUCE! BROWN!
    You sick fvck. Are you preparing for living in the north by becoming a barbaric animal with no impulse control?

I left the pub at 5.30 on Sunday morning and then had to go to the ****ing St Patrick's day paradeat noon. With drums and pipes and people being really loud. Your morning sounds way better

You sick fvck. Are you preparing for living in the north by becoming a barbaric animal with no impulse control?
    My only regret was the lack of fried bread.

Afterwards I had toast and marmalade. Lime marmalade.

Then I groaned on the sofa for some hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I left the pub at 5.30 on Sunday morning and then had to go to the ****ing St Patrick's day paradeat noon. With drums and pipes and people being really loud. Your morning sounds way better
    Without wishing to sound churlish, why did they not have the St Patrick's Day parade on...y'know...St Patrick's Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    5:30 is a decent effort la. wd.