Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now I don't want to get all jingoistic, but this Salisbury business.

Now I don't want to get all jingoistic, but this Salisbury business.

I mean, Ivan has in effect launched a chemical weapons attack on British soil that appears to have affected hundreds of people and fundamentally broken the rules of international espionage. Are we actually going to...y'know...do something?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean, Ivan has in effect launched a chemical weapons attack on British soil that appears to have affected hundreds of people and fundamentally broken the rules of international espionage. Are we actually going to...y'know...do something?
    See. A. Litvinenko.....in other words, no

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    See. A. Litvinenko.....in other words, no
    Litvinenko was shabby, but he himself was pretty much fair game. This chap had been exchanged fair and square. Topping him is right out of order.

We've got 'fúck all' in the military department and would be squished like a fly by Putin's mob.

I'm sure one of our nice diplomats will politely ask them if they could do a tidier job next time.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yeah, let's have a nuclear war, despite Russia having no motive for killing a bloke they could have killed in their own prison years ago. And if they did they wouldn't be so clumsy.

I quite like the weird theory about another Clinton murder, bumping him off before he spills something about Steele's (to whom he was connected) dodgy dossier, while blaming Russia as an excuse to ramp up the defcon even further. #WereAllGoingToDie

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We've got 'fúck all' in the military department and would be squished like a fly by Putin's mob.

I'm sure one of our nice diplomats will politely ask them if they could do a tidier job next time.
    No, in that game, it's important to leave a fairly obvious marker, a signature or calling card. You know, so that everyone knows who did it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Meh... Do we really care enough to shoot ourselves in the foot? Couldn't Russia just turn our gas off if we decide to start throwing accusations around.

The man is clearly a snake & cannot be trusted. He had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, let's have a nuclear war, despite Russia having no motive for killing a bloke they could have killed in their own prison years ago. And if they did they wouldn't be so clumsy.

I quite like the weird theory about another Clinton murder, bumping him off before he spills something about Steele's (to whom he was connected) dodgy dossier, while blaming Russia as an excuse to ramp up the defcon even further. #WereAllGoingToDie
    Well given that Putin has effectively stated that he considers all traitors to be targets and that Russia’s overseas assassinations have not been notable for their adroitness, you’ll understand if disagree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Meh... Do we really care enough to shoot ourselves in the foot? Couldn't Russia just turn our gas off if we decide to start throwing accusations around.

The man is clearly a snake & cannot be trusted. He had it coming.
    No. We don’t rely on Russian gas.

May is going to stamp her feet and say we are very cross.... so no, we will do bugger all
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar