Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Now I don't want to get all jingoistic, but this Salisbury business.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ah, yes. Quite. Well, it's just a photo of a young Frau Merkel, got up as a commie. Almost certainly for a fancy dress party.

Or something.

I mean, nobody is seriously suggesting she's a life-long sympathiser and would prefer that the past remain in the past or anything like that.

No.
    Thing is, r, as far as I'm concerned all continental European politicians are either commies or fascists at heart. It's in their nature. They've never really got democracy in any meaningful sense, so it's inevitable, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thing is, r, as far as I'm concerned all continental European politicians are either commies or fascists at heart. It's in their nature. They've never really got democracy in any meaningful sense, so it's inevitable, really.
    Oh, I agree 100%. I was merely answering C's query about the benevolence of Steve Putin
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's Mutti Merkel in her DDR Freie Deutsche Jugend outfit.
    I wonder if she ever bumped into Jeremy and Diane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if she ever bumped into Jeremy and Diane.
    A little ditty 'bout Jeremy & Diane
    Two communist kids cycling 'round Ostdeutschland'

Sir C "The bit that really confuses me is the theatricality. Nerve agents, poisoned umbrellas, polonium... these KGB types are just wannabe Bond villains, aren't they?

Why not simply shoot the **** through the head?"

I always wondered that about the Hooded Claw and his over-elaborate attempts to bump off Penelope Pitstop
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

A little ditty 'bout Jeremy & Diane
    Two communist kids cycling 'round Ostdeutschland'
    That has just brought to mind the image of Diane wriggling out of her jeans to allow our hero to do what he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "The bit that really confuses me is the theatricality. Nerve agents, poisoned umbrellas, polonium... these KGB types are just wannabe Bond villains, aren't they?

Why not simply shoot the **** through the head?"

I always wondered that about the Hooded Claw and his over-elaborate attempts to bump off Penelope Pitstop
    He wanted to do things to her that could only be shown after the watershed imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

That has just brought to mind the image of Diane wriggling out of her jeans to allow our hero to do what he pleases.

And that thought is any worse than John Major sticking one up EC?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And that thought is any worse than John Major sticking one up EC?
    What in the name of Christ's tits have John Major and Edwina Currie got to do with it? Maniac.

What in the name of Christ's tits have John Major and Edwina Currie got to do with it? Maniac.
    You brought up our next prime minister in a non too happy scene, thought i would add another unsavory thought to make it the worst orgy you can imagine