Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I suspect we will never again be forced to endure the vocal aberrations of

I suspect we will never again be forced to endure the vocal aberrations of

Jamie Garragher. His employers are currently closeted away in a meeting with the only remaining decision being who gets to tell him his TV career is over.

spitting at a young girl, absolutely disgusting. I’d have more respect if he’d lamped

her one. He absolutely has to go. Genuinely shocked by this.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Quite, why drive an expensive car with climate control and have the window open?!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Jamie Garragher. His employers are currently closeted away in a meeting with the only remaining decision being who gets to tell him his TV career is over.
    It's always seemed strange to me that he was given a TV gig, when it was well known that he is a thug who mixes with the most appalling types.

Not sure I understand why he apologized for spitting deliberately (the story I read suggested he did not spit at her).

He's as scouse as they come. Surely a better defence would be 'I'm scouse, so I spit when I talk, it can't be helped, you racist' etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Why is it when these things happen we ignore stuff like the bloke driving the car videoing it with his mobile phone who is breaking the law?

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    The utter piece of human garbage that is the girl’s father needs shooting, though. Pursuing Carragher in his car for some time (to the extent that his mortified daughter was begging him to stop - all while filming it illegally on a mobile phone, of course. And then, of course, when Carragher does react, you can virtually hear the foul **** calculating what this might be worth to him.

My only issue with Carragher is the spitting. Had he simply got out and beaten this turd to a bloody pulp, I’d be cheering him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Why is it when these things happen we ignore stuff like the bloke driving the car videoing it with his mobile phone who is breaking the law?
    It has been mentioned on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The utter piece of human garbage that is the girl’s father needs shooting, though. Pursuing Carragher in his car for some time (to the extent that his mortified daughter was begging him to stop - all while filming it illegally on a mobile phone, of course. And then, of course, when Carragher does react, you can virtually hear the foul **** calculating what this might be worth to him.

My only issue with Carragher is the spitting. Had he simply got out and beaten this turd to a bloody pulp, I’d be cheering him.
    Looking forward to the police having a word with the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Pretty much my thoughts on the matter.