Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I suspect we will never again be forced to endure the vocal aberrations of

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The utter piece of human garbage that is the girl’s father needs shooting, though. Pursuing Carragher in his car for some time (to the extent that his mortified daughter was begging him to stop - all while filming it illegally on a mobile phone, of course. And then, of course, when Carragher does react, you can virtually hear the foul **** calculating what this might be worth to him.

My only issue with Carragher is the spitting. Had he simply got out and beaten this turd to a bloody pulp, I’d be cheering him.
    Amen, b. United fan for a start, I assume

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Amen, b. United fan for a start, I assume
    Terrible scenes in the rugby

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Are you and Luis going to moan about the penalty try?

Nailed on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Christ yes. Utter inability to learn or react to difficult decisions is astonishing. Though the ref was far too quick to blow up for holding on but he was consistent in doing for both sides. Just have to adapt quicker. Think Farrell has to start at 10 - Ford isn't playing well enough to justify his place. Joseph has to start but quite happy with Te'o at 12. Hard to see us beating Ireland on current form though

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Are you and Luis going to moan about the penalty try?

Nailed on imo.
    No - under the rules it was a correct decision (although my French friend actually thought it was harsh!)

No - under the rules it was a correct decision (although my French friend actually thought it was harsh!)
    I thought it was incredibly harsh, not that we deserved anything from the game.

I thought that Sinclair chap was very effective when he came on, surprised Stephen Jones didn't make more mention of him in the match report. Very entertaining game. Not often I can't take my eyes off a rugby match but that was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought it was incredibly harsh, not that we deserved anything from the game.
    Why? It was a clear foul that stopped a try from being scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Jamie Garragher. His employers are currently closeted away in a meeting with the only remaining decision being who gets to tell him his TV career is over.
    even Joey Barton reckons it is 'absolute madness'.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    even Joey Barton reckons it is 'absolute madness'.
    It's not exactly stubbing out a cigar on a fellow player's eye, though, is it?