Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I suspect we will never again be forced to endure the vocal aberrations of

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's football. All that sort of thing is practically a requirement. They're all like that; stick them in an expensive suit and let them get on with it for a bit, until they, almost inevitably, drop a public *******.

Carra will turn up on Al Jazeera soon enough, I suppose.
    BiL is off to Russia for the WC with Radio 5. Looking forward to seeing (well, hearing) how he does.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's football. All that sort of thing is practically a requirement. They're all like that; stick them in an expensive suit and let them get on with it for a bit, until they, almost inevitably, drop a public *******.

Carra will turn up on Al Jazeera soon enough, I suppose.
    I would pay actual money to hear him say 'Al Jazeera', tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    BiL is off to Russia for the WC with Radio 5. Looking forward to seeing (well, hearing) how he does.
    I wish him well.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poor form if you ask me, sw. Damned poor form. What of the so-called English sense of fair play, hmmm?
    I don't even care for Rugby that much but still expected decent manners and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought that Sinclair chap was very effective when he came on, surprised Stephen Jones didn't make more mention of him in the match report. Very entertaining game. Not often I can't take my eyes off a rugby match but that was one of them.
    Sinkler - yes. Excellent impact, which is why Jones probably ignored it. I am as big a fan of Jones as I am of Henry Winter.

Entertaining but error-strewn. The fact that we destroyed their lineout but gained **** all from it summed up England's performance

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't even care for Rugby that much but still expected decent manners and respect.
    I just didn't want to spoil your moment of victory. You know very well that, inside, privately, we are heartily applauding your success and look forward to resuming sporting hostilities soon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think they’re going to have to drop Launchbury or Itoje at some point. Lawes is playing better than both of them but him playing at 6 hasn’t really worked. Haskell came on and made a massive difference once they put Lawes back in the second row. I also think they need to start blooding a new no.9. The decision to only pick Youngs and Care for squads is looking silly now. Care is simply ineffective when he starts a game at international level. In terms of the backs I’m just praying Tuilagi can keep himself fit. He’ll really make a difference to the midfield. I liked the back three on the weekend. Daly is pure class
    Don't know what Dan Robson has done to upset Jones - looks a class player to me

I would pay actual money to hear him say 'Al Jazeera', tbf.

They will have to add subtitles imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

The utter piece of human garbage that is the girl’s father needs shooting, though. Pursuing Carragher in his car for some time (to the extent that his mortified daughter was begging him to stop - all while filming it illegally on a mobile phone, of course. And then, of course, when Carragher does react, you can virtually hear the foul **** calculating what this might be worth to him.

My only issue with Carragher is the spitting. Had he simply got out and beaten this turd to a bloody pulp, I’d be cheering him.
    Absolutely spot on imo

My only issue with Carragher is the spitting. Had he simply got out and beaten this turd to a bloody pulp, I’d be cheering him.
    I know spitting is bad, mmmkay, but it's odd that it is considered worse than murder (which is what a bloody pulp constitutes, by definition).