Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I suspect we will never again be forced to endure the vocal aberrations of

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Terrible scenes in the rugby
    6 Nations Champions and most likely Grand Slam winners.

Hardly terrible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ yes. Utter inability to learn or react to difficult decisions is astonishing. Though the ref was far too quick to blow up for holding on but he was consistent in doing for both sides. Just have to adapt quicker. Think Farrell has to start at 10 - Ford isn't playing well enough to justify his place. Joseph has to start but quite happy with Te'o at 12. Hard to see us beating Ireland on current form though
    I think they’re going to have to drop Launchbury or Itoje at some point. Lawes is playing better than both of them but him playing at 6 hasn’t really worked. Haskell came on and made a massive difference once they put Lawes back in the second row. I also think they need to start blooding a new no.9. The decision to only pick Youngs and Care for squads is looking silly now. Care is simply ineffective when he starts a game at international level. In terms of the backs I’m just praying Tuilagi can keep himself fit. He’ll really make a difference to the midfield. I liked the back three on the weekend. Daly is pure class

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think they’re going to have to drop Launchbury or Itoje at some point. Lawes is playing better than both of them but him playing at 6 hasn’t really worked. Haskell came on and made a massive difference once they put Lawes back in the second row. I also think they need to start blooding a new no.9. The decision to only pick Youngs and Care for squads is looking silly now. Care is simply ineffective when he starts a game at international level. In terms of the backs I’m just praying Tuilagi can keep himself fit. He’ll really make a difference to the midfield. I liked the back three on the weekend. Daly is pure class
    My opinion of Danny Care is well known.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    6 Nations Champions and most likely Grand Slam winners.

Hardly terrible now.
    F-off, SW, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    F-off, SW, imo.
    Agreed. No need for that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    F-off, SW, imo.
    Bad losers you dirty English b@stards, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not even a simply non-embellished "Congratulations SW and B, a great success etc."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not even a simply non-embellished "Congratulations SW and B, a great success etc."

Poor form if you ask me, sw. Damned poor form. What of the so-called English sense of fair play, hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's always seemed strange to me that he was given a TV gig, when it was well known that he is a thug who mixes with the most appalling types.
    It's football. All that sort of thing is practically a requirement. They're all like that; stick them in an expensive suit and let them get on with it for a bit, until they, almost inevitably, drop a public *******.

Carra will turn up on Al Jazeera soon enough, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not at all. Hence, the light-hearted banter