Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ken Dodd died.

Ken Dodd died.

Don’t let me down here, awimb.

Did he? No, Doddy.

No doubt his funeral will last five hours and he'll still come back for more after they close the curtains.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So farewell Ken Dodd.
    You were a wrong'un.
    Tickling stick indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Did he? No, Doddy.

No doubt his funeral will last five hours and he'll still come back for more after they close the curtains.
    wd YOM. Proper order.

At least he can now spend more time with his dads dog
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

According to the BBC he's a 'comedy legend'.

According to me, as I have no idea who he is, a quick look at BBC suggests he's a scouser who looks like a transsexual (NTTAWWI)vampire.

Needless to say, I don't expect a significant period of mourning at Maison WES.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    According to the BBC he's a 'comedy legend'.

According to me, as I have no idea who he is, a quick look at BBC suggests he's a scouser who looks like a transsexual (NTTAWWI)vampire.

Needless to say, I don't expect a significant period of mourning at Maison WES.
    Brilliantly, he appears to have stuffed the taxman from beyond the grave by marrying his partner of 40 years on his deathbed and thus allowed her to avoid inheritance tax.

Hurrah for Doddy!

Brilliantly, he appears to have stuffed the taxman from beyond the grave by marrying his partner of 40 years on his deathbed and thus allowed her to avoid inheritance tax.

Hurrah for Doddy!
    I was never a fan of the diddymen, though. They creeped me out, the freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was never a fan of the diddymen, though. They creeped me out, the freaks.
    He was one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1960s, though. Always worth bearing that in mind when people bang on about the swinging sixties imo. People may have been grooving to Hendrix in London, but in the provinces they were buying Doddy records by the lorry-load.

He was one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1960s, though. Always worth bearing that in mind when people bang on about the swinging sixties imo. People may have been grooving to Hendrix in London, but in the provinces they were buying Doddy records by the lorry-load.
    'Tears' is a great record, though. Not quite as good as Wisdom's 'Don't Laugh At Me', of course, but excellent all the same.