Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you think of someone who went to 5 Guys, ordered a bacon cheeseburger

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    So let me understand this - you order a pick up or takeaway from Dominos, the pizza arrives either way at your house, in your kitchen, cut into 10 slices, as an example. You open up the pizza box, what do you do at that point?

Remove the slices you want with a utensil of some kind, place them on a plate and then eat them with a knife and fork? Or do you remove them with your hands as it is far, far, easier and then eat them with a knife and fork?

Either way, you're weird.
    Yep, I remove it from the box by the most appropriate means, put in on a plate and eat it with a knife and fork. Some people consider it weird. It really doesnt bother me. I prefer to eat it like that.

I am with you on the burger.

Do they deep fry the wings? I have never found an establishment in England that deep fries the wings (other than my house) and baked wings are a nonsense.
    KFC?

I don't know, I shall ask them. They are bloody lovely and a decent size. Not these tiny wings you get in most places

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too much p. They're mucked about with everything! You want a double cheeseburger, no bacon, no pulled pork, no nonsense.

And proper chips. Not sweet pofúckingtatoes.
    I'm still chuckling at 'Phok-meat'.

Also, what's a frickle?

If you want a takeaway pizza what are the other options?

Papa Johns or Dominos or some god awful one off pizza shop run by untrustworthy swarthy types? For me, that has to be Dominos. And my teenage children and their friends all swear by Dominos.

I've always thought that was the sign of a good pizza place, one that is favoured by students.
    You can get plenty of different pizzas through deliveroo. Pizza Express is available for delivery, also Ask, Zizzi.

Dominos really isnt that bad though. I can eat it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The bacon bacon fries are really good!!!
    Why does it say bacon twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am with you on the burger.
    what about those ridicules oversized burgers where everything slips out of it?

Is it acceptable to, say, cut in in half with a knife and then eat with hands?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why does it say bacon twice?
    In the mayo description? I assume bacon flavoured mayo with bits of bacon in it

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm still chuckling at 'Phok-meat'.

Also, what's a frickle?
    Fried pickle.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what about those ridicules oversized burgers where everything slips out of it?

Is it acceptable to, say, cut in in half with a knife and then eat with hands?
    Right. I am about to get called weird again.....

I would tidy the thing up before I start. If it is dripping with sauce and uneven lumps of salad items then some of this is going to have to go, I'm afraid. The thing needs to hold together otherwise you are left with a sodden mess.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Fried pickle.
    For. Fvck's. Sake.

What sort of deviant animal would do that?