Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you think of someone who went to 5 Guys, ordered a bacon cheeseburger

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The question should be, why would you want to go to 5 guys unless you are a wrong 'un
    I very much enjoyed my burger on the occasion I visited the establishment in question. What struck me, though, was that it was restaurant quality food, at restaurant pricing, in a fast food environment. This I found confusing and unsettling.

The question should be, why would you want to go to 5 guys unless you are a wrong 'un
    I'm quite impressed that there's a Five Guys in Guildford, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm quite impressed that there's a Five Guys in Guildford, tbh.
    Is Guildord a cultural oasis b and is full of domino's and Burger Kings only?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Does depend on where you're eating the pizza. Domino's, Papa Johns, etc of course you eat with your hands but Pizza Express, etc is a knife and fork job.

Eating a burger must always be done by hand. Off to Almost Famous at lunch very much looking forward to some incredibly unhealthy eating
    I always eat pizza with a knife and fork and I couldnt give a **** what anyone thinks.

But a burger...nah, that is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I very much enjoyed my burger on the occasion I visited the establishment in question. What struck me, though, was that it was restaurant quality food, at restaurant pricing, in a fast food environment. This I found confusing and unsettling.
    I'm struggling to decide what to have today http://www.almostfamousburgers.com/P...D_FEB_2018.pdf

Is Guildord a cultural oasis b and is full of domino's and Burger Kings only?
    It's in stark contrast to Hertfordshire. There isn't even a Yo Sushi! in the whole of the county.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I always eat pizza with a knife and fork and I couldnt give a **** what anyone thinks.

But a burger...nah, that is nonsense.
    So let me understand this - you order a pick up or takeaway from Dominos, the pizza arrives either way at your house, in your kitchen, cut into 10 slices, as an example. You open up the pizza box, what do you do at that point?

Remove the slices you want with a utensil of some kind, place them on a plate and then eat them with a knife and fork? Or do you remove them with your hands as it is far, far, easier and then eat them with a knife and fork?

Either way, you're weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's in stark contrast to Hertfordshire. There isn't even a Yo Sushi! in the whole of the county.
    Blimey, we got a yo sushi in Harrogate a few months ago, underneath the Everyman
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm struggling to decide what to have today http://www.almostfamousburgers.com/P...D_FEB_2018.pdf
    Too much p. They're mucked about with everything! You want a double cheeseburger, no bacon, no pulled pork, no nonsense.

And proper chips. Not sweet pofúckingtatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    So let me understand this - you order a pick up or takeaway from Dominos, the pizza arrives either way at your house, in your kitchen, cut into 10 slices, as an example. You open up the pizza box, what do you do at that point?

Remove the slices you want with a utensil of some kind, place them on a plate and then eat them with a knife and fork? Or do you remove them with your hands as it is far, far, easier and then eat them with a knife and fork?

Either way, you're weird.
    Dominos? What sort of animal do you think he is?