Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you think of someone who went to 5 Guys, ordered a bacon cheeseburger

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dominos? What sort of animal do you think he is?
    p lives in Essex sc, he's THAT sort of animal
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm quite impressed that there's a Five Guys in Guildford, tbh.
    I've been there too and it was nice. Those fries things they have make me feel a bit weird after a while.

Too much p. They're mucked about with everything! You want a double cheeseburger, no bacon, no pulled pork, no nonsense.

And proper chips. Not sweet pofúckingtatoes.
    The bacon bacon fries are really good!!!

Dominos? What sort of animal do you think he is?
    If you want a takeaway pizza what are the other options?

Papa Johns or Dominos or some god awful one off pizza shop run by untrustworthy swarthy types? For me, that has to be Dominos. And my teenage children and their friends all swear by Dominos.

I've always thought that was the sign of a good pizza place, one that is favoured by students.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The bacon bacon fries are really good!!!
    I'll have a This Is Manchester with a side order of Hot AF wings.

No fires. I'm watching my figure.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If you want a takeaway pizza what are the other options?

Papa Johns or Dominos or some god awful one off pizza shop run by untrustworthy swarthy types? For me, that has to be Dominos. And my teenage children and their friends all swear by Dominos.

I've always thought that was the sign of a good pizza place, one that is favoured by students.
    If those were the options I simply wouldn't order a pizza - not as a matter of food snobbery, just because they're rank.

This is my local pizza take-away place http://www.pizza1889.com/about-us/http://

See elsewhere

Does depend on where you're eating the pizza. Domino's, Papa Johns, etc of course you eat with your hands but Pizza Express, etc is a knife and fork job.

Eating a burger must always be done by hand. Off to Almost Famous at lunch very much looking forward to some incredibly unhealthy eating
    They give you a pizza cutter and from there surely it is all by hand unless you are ordering pasta at which point you should be asked to leave.

I'll have a This Is Manchester with a side order of Hot AF wings.

No fires. I'm watching my figure.
    I'm going with the Guy Ritchie, Bacon Fries and then I'm undecided between Hot AF and Redneck BBQ wings

I'm going with the Guy Ritchie, Bacon Fries and then I'm undecided between Hot AF and Redneck BBQ wings
    Do they deep fry the wings? I have never found an establishment in England that deep fries the wings (other than my house) and baked wings are a nonsense.