Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFS, Can we not give Nketiah a run out. Welbeck has done FA for 3 appearances now.

FFS, Can we not give Nketiah a run out. Welbeck has done FA for 3 appearances now.

10 decent performances and Danny

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    10 decent performances and Danny
    Poor old Danny. He really is absolutely ****ing useless isn't he.

That air shot at the end was the clumsiest, most inept attempt to kick a ball

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I have ever seen. Danny is defining ever increasing levels of spasticity. I fear he may be at the onset stage of some dreadful neurological condition that causes his brain to believe his feet are both on the end of the wrong leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I have ever seen. Danny is defining ever increasing levels of spasticity. I fear he may be at the onset stage of some dreadful neurological condition that causes his brain to believe his feet are both on the end of the wrong leg.
    That was ****ing hilarious, I think they need to breathalyse him before games, he shirley can't be that bad when he's sober.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

He is one of those "Ah bless" type of players.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

He was fouled, you blind ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

He reminded me of those old Emile Heskey type performances from Sven’s England team...just straight up hard running but comical in front of goal.

Can’t fault him for effort because we haven’t seen that for a while but clearly needs to work on his finish although he might be one of those instinct type players ie if it’s point blank with zero reaction time he will score but the moment he starts thinking he goes to pieces and looks like one the walkers from Star Wars when they fall down...ATATs I believe? Not sure. Star Wars is gay...all about the Trek imo

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think this might be a first, I agree with you 100%...I'm off for a lie down
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I only watched the last 20 minutes and he looked absolutely ****ed. He could hardly run.

Had a good game last night but still never looks like doing his actual job of scoring goals.