Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Top 6...two bookmakers called me last night offering odds

Top 6...two bookmakers called me last night offering odds

Paddypower rang me before the game to tell they were pricing us at 7/1 not to finish in the Top6.

A few hours later Ladbrokes did the same but offered me 18/1. They said I have till the 10th to decide or they will rescind the offer.

Some wild variations there imo...Ladbrokes are well know for their accurate pricing so kind of worried they are right and we will win enough of the remaining games to hold off Burnley.

Background to this is that I’ve already backed us at 20/1, 16/1 and 14/1 not to make the top6. The 14/1 I did a few minutes before the Brighton game.

Was quite happy with that but the 18/1 is a little tempting. Maybe Ladbrokes genuinely believe that the Milan result will mark a major change in fortune for us

Although...are we really going to go all out in the League when the EL is far more important. Apart from Aboomerang I can’t see anyone else caring about the League.

He will start resting players in the league. If I had to guess I’d say Kos, Ramsey, Özil, Mkhitaryan and maybe Wilshere won’t play on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Background to this is that I’ve already backed us at 20/1, 16/1 and 14/1 not to make the top6. The 14/1 I did a few minutes before the Brighton game.
    Unlucky. Ridiculous bet, if only for how atrocious the teams below us are. I hope the bets were small.