Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFS, Can we not give Nketiah a run out. Welbeck has done FA for 3 appearances now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Had a good game last night but still never looks like doing his actual job of scoring goals.
    Obviously, we know he isnt going to score goals. Not his game at all. Despite this he has proved useful in the past as he is able to do other stuff pretty well. He just doesnt look fit at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Obviously, we know he isnt going to score goals. Not his game at all. Despite this he has proved useful in the past as he is able to do other stuff pretty well. He just doesnt look fit at the moment.
    There's something wrong with his reaction time. I'm convinced it's noit muscular, I think the plates in his head have moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's something wrong with his reaction time. I'm convinced it's noit muscular, I think the plates in his head have moved.
    For the bit of the game I watched he looked like he had been on the fags.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Had a good game last night but still never looks like doing his actual job of scoring goals.
    If we had a team pressing strategy, Danny would be very ****ing useful indeed.

He is probably one of our better players without the ball than with it! Speaks volumes, sadly...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”