Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's a lovely and apt word, sir c - don't let p bully you on your language. Just point and laugh at his utter cretinity when it comes to football. Think Rich knows more than him
    I am here you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am here you know.
    I was drinking whiskey til gone 2 - I am not going to be in a good mood until I've had breakfast*

* Friday lunchtime drink

I was drinking whiskey til gone 2 - I am not going to be in a good mood until I've had breakfast*

* Friday lunchtime drink
    Good heavens. I cant drink whiskey any more. It makes me slightly insane. If I stick to Guinness it hugely decreases the chances of arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Good heavens. I cant drink whiskey any more. It makes me slightly insane. If I stick to Guinness it hugely decreases the chances of arrest.
    whiskey keeps me sober *

*this is a lie

* Friday lunchtime drink
    I was on the sake until the wee small hours. Perfectly foul.

The breakfast beer took on a different level of importance after that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I was on the sake until the wee small hours. Perfectly foul.

The breakfast beer took on a different level of importance after that.
    Evil stuff, r. I only drink it when absolutely necessary (sake - not beer, of course)

Evil stuff, r. I only drink it when absolutely necessary (sake - not beer, of course)
    Agreed. I had to fork out for a Jap food evening out for the wife and bairns last night, so I could watch the football in peace.

The booze came with the doggy bag.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."