Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am not overlooking The Jam, sw. They were simply hugely inferior to The Smiths. This is a fact. Not a question of taste or opinion, a F-A-C-T.
    You sir, are completly wrong on this F A C T.. the Jam were far superior to anyone who actually likes music, the Smiths were for people who pretended they like music and thought it was cool to be into them.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You sir, are completly wrong on this F A C T.. the Jam were far superior to anyone who actually likes music, the Smiths were for people who pretended they like music and thought it was cool to be into them.
    Thanks P.

There is a lot of people on here who think you're a **** but I have always argued your corner.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    22 Dreams is a stonewall classic.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Agreed SW
    Pokster is largely OK
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Oh, I say. Well played Pokster.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
    You are just being mean to me so I shall bid you good day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Thanks P.

There is a lot of people on here who think you're a **** but I have always argued your corner.
    They are correct sw, but since they are usually even bigger ****s i don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Agreed SW
    Pokster is largely OK
    I thank you for those kind words

The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.
    Go on then