Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

IUFG " I did have an image in my mind . . ."

Mick Miller or Terry Mancini ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Burney "'Felhella we arrrr cummink' "

That sounds like Father Abraham

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Exactly. It is in fact incredibly simple music played by people are generally incredibly simple. We dont love these bands because they are musically wonderful- we fall for what they are saying, how they say it, how they look, how the riff or the drum roll makes you feel.

We all know that all arguments about which band is better are rather silly. THe defence on the grounds of music is probably the silliest.

If we want our bands to be great musicians then surely we should all be listening to Floyd and Zeppelin.
    It isn't particularly simple by the standard of rock or pop. I don't know why you are setting the basic bar of musicianship or composition arrangements at the level of prog rock - that is absurd.

Foxton is a better bassist than most anyway. Thunderous riffs on such as Tube Station and Eating Trifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It isn't particularly simple by the standard of rock or pop. I don't know why you are setting the basic bar of musicianship or composition arrangements at the level of prog rock - that is absurd.

Foxton is a better bassist than most anyway. Thunderous riffs on such as Tube Station and Eating Trifles.
    'Thunderous riffs'? There speaks a man whose musical lexicon was heavily shaped by the NME.

The ace of spades :spades:

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    IUFG " I did have an image in my mind . . ."

Mick Miller or Terry Mancini ?
    Terry Mancini doing The Big Match...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Thunderous riffs'? There speaks a man whose musical lexicon was heavily shaped by the NME.
    Coming from the man with sub-Paul Morley wallpaper.

I always wondered what that sort of thing was supposed to mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I'm not knocking them. I mean, one painter and decorator may be inherently better than another but you dont give them the keys to the Sistine Chapel.

If you are attracted to a band because of their bass player then there is either something seriously wrong with you or the rest of the band are ****ing awful. In this case it seems to be a little from column A, a little from column B

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The bass on Tube Station is pretty good. But it is surely the vocal and lyrics that makes that song what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm not knocking them. I mean, one painter and decorator may be inherently better than another but you dont give them the keys to the Sistine Chapel.

If you are attracted to a band because of their bass player then there is either something seriously wrong with you or the rest of the band are ****ing awful. In this case it seems to be a little from column A, a little from column B
    Seriously, you are such a complete and utter cùnt that I can no longer continue to converse with you.

Fùck off.