Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.
    I just got my haircut this lunchtime.

A number 1 fading into a number 3.

The Jam always appeared to me to be for people who actually like haircuts. When it comes to music its hardly ****ing Mozart is it....

Nothing wrong with it at all, just massively, massively overrated. And Weller is of course a ****. I can prove it.
    I like it. There's a place for pop music. The Jam, Kylie Minogue, Lena Zavarone. It's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I like it. There's a place for pop music. The Jam, Kylie Minogue, Lena Zavarone. It's nice.
    Too obvious.

Ok, Bowie should be in there. It wasnt an exhaustive list. I mean, I didnt even get to putin Wings or the Eagles

Exile onMain Street- and I want to be very clear about this, b- is not, in any way, ****. I simply will not have that, I'm sorry.

We are not far from 'formal apology' territory here....
    Well said, Peter. The bit about Exile anyway, the 70s was still packed with guitar soloing nonsense that made my ears ring.

Tumbling Dice remains one of the greatest Stones songs and without question one of the all time great guitar lines. From Sweet Virginia to Shine a Light to Ventilator Blues to...I could go no and on.

Add this to a love of the Smiths and I'm afraid I have no option but to conclude that Burney knows as much about music as he does about burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I just got my haircut this lunchtime.

A number 1 fading into a number 3.

A fade to grey then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    A fade to grey then
    Listen pal, getting any fúcking lecture on hair from you is a step too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Go on then
    The **** trod on my foot in Marylebone and made no attempt whatsoever to apologise. In that precise moment I looked into his soul and became100% convinced that if you bought him a pint he would not buy you one back. You know as well as I do that you can spot these people a mile off. WEll, I briefly saw into his soul and I know it for sure.....

What a ****!

Hardly fùcking Mozart?

Well it wouldn't be would it? Because it's not fùcking classical music. Cloth-eared, Almunia-loving cùnt.

Now look what you made me do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You usually include Joe Dolce on these sort of lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You usually include Joe Dolce on these sort of lists.
    Shaddap you face a.