Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyhow. Is there the remotest possibilty of scraping a dignified result tonight ?

Anyhow. Is there the remotest possibilty of scraping a dignified result tonight ?

Or is it a total lost cause. You just have the feeling we cannot possibly be this bad all of the time.
    A creditable draw or an undeserved, oldskool style fudged win would give all a tremendous lift, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Or is it a total lost cause. You just have the feeling we cannot possibly be this bad all of the time.
    A creditable draw or an undeserved, oldskool style fudged win would give all a tremendous lift, no ?
    I'm working on the basis that it must be the same as when we play a side on a big losing streak, you know they'll come good against us. We will win 3-1 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Hmmm. We're a bit sh1t, though, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm working on the basis that it must be the same as when we play a side on a big losing streak, you know they'll come good against us. We will win 3-1 tonight
    Are we playing our first/best team now? If so, they ought to be terrified of us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. We're a bit sh1t, though, aren't we?
    We're probably not as **** as recent games have suggested. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are we playing our first/best team now? If so, they ought to be terrified of us.
    If only we had a proper centre forward

I'm still very upset we sold Giroud

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We could do with scoring first, that would definitely help!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I am working on the basis that we cannot keep losing.

Not over optimistic all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We lost to Brighton & Hove Albion at the weekend, m.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am working on the basis that we cannot keep losing.

Not over optimistic all the same.
    It's nice not to have the distraction of a top four fight, anyway. Hopefully we'll be nice and fresh.