Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anyhow. Is there the remotest possibilty of scraping a dignified result tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Five words for you pal:

Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck
    here he is displaying all the qualities of his future self. He should have been a defender, perfect for Arsenal tbf (20s)

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    here he is displaying all the qualities of his future self. He should have been a defender, perfect for Arsenal tbf (20s)

He'd probably make a pretty good RWB, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'VE JUST SEEN THE GAME KICKS OFF 18:00. What sort of tomfoolery is this?

Fair enough kicking off at silly times against Sweden on plastic pitches. But against AC Milan.

I hate the UEL.
    Pardon, what is this all about Dick?

You ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He'd probably make a pretty good RWB, tbh.
    Right. Anything that doesn't emphasise his goal-scoring issues, but rather concentrates on his strengths.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. Anything that doesn't emphasise his goal-scoring issues, but rather concentrates on his strengths.
    Generally assumed to be a nice bloke?

Tbh I am not even sure why he got that reputation.

Milan should be ashamed of themselves if they lose.

However...there is a chance that the slower build up play of a mid table SerieA side might revive some of our more brain dead types like Xhaka, Mustafi and Welbeck.

Would like to see us go 442 tonight with iwobi and Reece Nelson on the wings (Reece on the left so he can cut in and take shots) and with Welbeck and Nketiah up front.

No Ozil...Gatuso will have a plan for him and I suspect after the first few tackles go in he will down tools and disappear.

Generally assumed to be a nice bloke?

Tbh I am not even sure why he got that reputation.
    I think from his lovely smile and smart appearance.

In addition to the above, I'd note that he is quite a specimen, can run quickly & has good stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I am now so desperate to get the post Wenger era under way that I want us on the end of a total rout. When the old tit goes we will enter at least a decade of mediocrity so if he hangs on for another five years I might not live to see us ever win the Champions League
    Sorry to break it to you H but Arsenal will never win the CL in your lifetime. If they couldn't win it with the teams Wenger put together in his first 10 odd years then they can forget it now.

Although it is a cup competition and as such can be fluked (every English team to win it has proved this) Not Arsenal though, they don't seem to fluke things like the others.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Pardon, what is this all about Dick?

You ****.
    Uefa. Europa. League.

Did I really have to spell that out for you?

LA "On the plus side he's done **** all for Chelsea so far"

I am banking and possibly praying that his first meaningful contribution in a Chelsea shirt will be to score the winner against Spursy in the FA Cup Final
    10 characters? Pile of cund.