Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: In response to #Metoo, this year's Geneva Motor Show has replaced its "booth babes"

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Perhaps the terrifying bit is that there isn't or will be no next generation this time? That the next generation, such as it is, will in fact be all undesirable immigrant, redgunamo-types? Whither everyone's traditional way of life? Old maids bicycling to communion through the morning mists and a' that
    This is what The Times THey Are A-Changing is all about. God, its like some of you werent even listening.....

Your old road is rapidly ageing, an all that....

Always listen to Bob... he knew his onions.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Perhaps the terrifying bit is that there isn't or will be no next generation this time? That the next generation, such as it is, will in fact be all undesirable immigrant, redgunamo-types? Whither everyone's traditional way of life? Old maids bicycling to communion through the morning mists and a' that
    I'm drinking a warm beer right now, as it goes. #Major

Anyway, redgunamo types aren't undesirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, I know. And it is your job to be outraged by it.

Face it, b....you are as much a cliche as the gender free students standing for election as President of the SU on a platform of 'ridding the world of gender bias and hatred forever!'........

You shouldn't worry for the future of humanity because it isn't your concern and there is **** all you can do about it anyway. Let the young people have their day.

I blame rock n roll for inventing youth culture. THat is where the world went to ****.
    There is some truth in that. Most of these little sh1tes would have been immensely improved by leaving school and 14 and being sent to a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    All I really believe that puts me on "their" side is that a lot of men should treat women better than they do. Of course, a lot of women should also treat men better than they do, and a lot of women should treat other women better than they do.
    I believe all that too, but I don't think a bit of gratuitious glamour hurts at all.

And I'm not silencing you, we are engaging in a healthy exchange of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm drinking a warm beer right now, as it goes. #Major

Anyway, redgunamo types aren't undesirable.
    You're too kind, A. Too kind.

I only get ice cold beer nowadays #Brexit
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There is some truth in that. Most of these little sh1tes would have been immensely improved by leaving school and 14 and being sent to a war.
    When the 50s started pretty much all media, TV and social impulse was directed towards adults, or parents. Music on the radio was for your dad.

By the end of the 60s youth culture dominated everything. Imagining trying to parent all of that. ****ing nightmare! Obviously these days the idea that your kids would listen to different music to you and go out and take drugs and talk about politics seems perfectly natural. It must have been terrifying back then.

And now you cant even give them a thump when they play up. No wonder they act like a bunch of little ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I believe all that too, but I don't think a bit of gratuitious glamour hurts at all.

And I'm not silencing you, we are engaging in a healthy exchange of ideas.
    There is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at tits. Nobody should ever have to apologise for this.

This is what The Times THey Are A-Changing is all about. God, its like some of you werent even listening.....

Your old road is rapidly ageing, an all that....

Always listen to Bob... he knew his onions.
    Of course I was listening. Why do you think I have half-a-dozen children
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at tits. Nobody should ever have to apologise for this.
    Yes. Objections can arise when one attempts to do this for free though, I gather #InternationalWomenDay

When the 50s started pretty much all media, TV and social impulse was directed towards adults, or parents. Music on the radio was for your dad.

By the end of the 60s youth culture dominated everything. Imagining trying to parent all of that. ****ing nightmare! Obviously these days the idea that your kids would listen to different music to you and go out and take drugs and talk about politics seems perfectly natural. It must have been terrifying back then.

And now you cant even give them a thump when they play up. No wonder they act like a bunch of little ****ers.
    Trouble is, those adults had already lost all credibility because of The War. I mean, who is going to listen to, people whose beliefs and teachings and way of life had resulted in so much death and destruction.