Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: International Women’s Day

International Women’s Day

Been told all staff have to attend a webinar at 12pm to celebrate the importance of women’s rights, gender equality and to listen to some of our senior female leaders on their inspirational journeys.

Anywon else having to undergo similar brainwashing?

Kind of worried about the direction my company is taking...just seems like a matter of time before I get passed over for promotion because they need to fill the role with a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Been told all staff have to attend a webinar at 12pm to celebrate the importance of women’s rights, gender equality and to listen to some of our senior female leaders on their inspirational journeys.

Kind of worried about the direction my company is taking...just seems like a matter of time before I get passed over for promotion because they need to fill the role with a woman.
    Just tell them you now identify as a woman, t. You get to have a go on the lesbonians, as well.

Isn't that discrimination?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just tell them you now identify as a woman, t. You get to have a go on the lesbonians, as well.
    Who'd want a go on lezzers, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm mad for 'em. Not the dungaree wons. The nice wons like in them films.

The modern day feminism movement and its assorted band of useful idiots has singularly increased my suspicion, contempt and general ill-feeling towards women.

So well done chicks - you've pulled a blinder there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Isn't that discrimination?
    I have raised this with a couple of guys in senior positions only to be told I’m being paranoid

Let’s see whose paranoid when there’s a lawsuit on their hands because of this sort of nonesense...no doubt the tribunal will be all women!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

It depends on the lezzers..... but female bi-s are definitely the way forward.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Seems to be a weekly event, currently

Our company has set up a whole Women at Work thing.

Of course, I don't see any of the chaps doing 3 or 4 day weeks.........
    Last edited by PSRB; 03-08-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Seems to be a weekly event, currently

Our company has set up a whole Women at Work thing.

Of course, I don't see any of the chaps doing 3 or 4 day weeks.........
    I had to listen to yet another piece on the Today programme this morning that unquestioningly accepted the idea that there is a meaningful gender pay gap in this country. Despite the fact that this has been repeatedly debunked.