Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spurs - the gift that keeps on giving :hehe: :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How does Moran square her lefty credentials with writing for an evil Murdoch paper?
    She opens her gob really wide and gurns, then explains why refusing to shave her pubic area is a revolutionary act. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Both Matthew Parris and Caitlin Moran do appear to have suffered some sort of catastrophic mental breakdown, though. It's quite disturbing these days, reading their interminable gibberish; the same nonsense, over and over again, as if they're screaming into a void and getting nothing back.
    Brexit broke Parris. His schtick as 'every non-tory's favourite tory' has been shown to be a mask for a rabid, unashamed elitist with a deep and abiding hatred of the voting public.

I stopped paying attention to that awful Moran person some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Brexit broke Parris. His schtick as 'every non-tory's favourite tory' has been shown to be a mask for a rabid, unashamed elitist with a deep and abiding hatred of the voting public.

I stopped paying attention to that awful Moran person some time ago.
    Be fair, she is truly one of the great thinkers of our time.

Here she is commenting on... something. Anything.

moron.jpeg

She opens her gob really wide and gurns, then explains why refusing to shave her pubic area is a revolutionary act. Probably.
    I remember reading a piece of hers where she talked about/celebrated her decision to abort her perfectly healthy child that she was in a perfectly good position to support because she didn't really fancy having another baby. It was possibly the most morally vacant thing I've ever read and after that I decided she could go and fvck herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The football coverage is **** - since they got Winter. Cricket and rugby coverage is excellent. I like the rest of the paper as well - some excellent political commentators from both sides of the spectrum. Of course it was never going to be as good after I left

Agreed re: Football. It is better than the other broadsheets but I'd argue the overall standard of newspapers has declined over the last 20 years. Almost as if society has been dumbed down and the papers have.......... well, you can fill in the blanks
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember reading a piece of hers where she talked about/celebrated her decision to abort her perfectly healthy child that she was in a perfectly good position to support because she didn't really fancy having another baby. It was possibly the most morally vacant thing I've ever read and after that I decided she could go and fvck herself.
    You think aborting a baby conceived by accident is immoral if you have the means to support it? Or just the celebrating of it?

Nope, it’s no use, I just can’t summon any steffenfreude at the moment

And they’re blatantly gonna win the FA Cup, anyway
    At the end of the day, they bottled it. Don't care what the **** at ESPN says

You think aborting a baby conceived by accident is immoral if you have the means to support it? Or just the celebrating of it?
    If we're talking in absolutes, I think the aborting of babies per se is immoral, I'm afraid. However, I accept that it is a necessary evil in a number of circumstances. I don't believe that any of those circumstances applied to her. In addition, the self-congratulatory tone of her piece and the refusal to accept that there was a necessary moral stigma to her actions that was not ameliorated by her dogma about her body/her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At the end of the day, they bottled it. Don't care what the **** at ESPN says
    Quite a simplistic analysis but yes they did given the rather fortuitous situation they found themselves in when Son scored given the most obvious penalty decision ever had gone in their favour.

Should really have been out of the tie at the end of the first leg when Juve let slip the two goal lead.

Be fair, she is truly one of the great thinkers of our time.

Here she is commenting on... something. Anything.

moron.jpeg
    I like the metatag moron.jpeg