Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Imagine your last ever meal being in Zizzi :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's just basic good manners and consideration, really. I simply see no reason why my decision to have children justifies the ruination of others' leisure time.
    A baby crying, whilst annoying, is acceptable.

A 6 year old shouting, running about and throwing things is not. And this behaviour should render their parents for summary execution.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Children are over-indulged and over-stimulated these days. My daughter was taught how to behave in a restaurant from a very early age. Such behaviour was simply not tolerated.
    Drill it into my kids as well. Ipads are of course an utter saviour on this front!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Of course, that goes without saying. Too many though, will make the point to, or about, children yet not to other adults.
    Indeed. Why is there always some c unt who bellows and gaffaws as if wanting to involve passers by in the street. I mean, laughing and speaking that loudly requires a huge amount of oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A baby crying, whilst annoying, is acceptable.

A 6 year old shouting, running about and throwing things is not. And this behaviour should render their parents for summary execution.
    I was in the pub the other day, enjoying a quiet pint. My reverie was interrupted, however, by a toddler running repeatedly from one end of the pub to the other, trailed by his silly bitch of a mother, who thought we all ought to be delighted by the antics of her sexcrement. Worse, they eventually sat down next to me and the little gobsh1te was crawling over the bank of seats, at one point putting his head in my lap. This was the point at which I decided it was time to have a word.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Why is there always some c unt who bellows and gaffaws as if wanting to involve passers by in the street. I mean, laughing and speaking that loudly requires a huge amount of oxygen.
    I didn't know you'd met WES?

I was in the pub the other day, enjoying a quiet pint. My reverie was interrupted, however, by a toddler running repeatedly from one end of the pub to the other, trailed by his silly bitch of a mother, who thought we all ought to be delighted by the antics of her sexcrement. Worse, they eventually sat down next to me and the little gobsh1te was crawling over the bank of seats, at one point putting his head in my lap. This was the point at which I decided it was time to have a word.
    "The boy's head simply fell into my lap, your honour"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    b does live in a nonce's paradise....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It would have served his mother right if I had nonced him off. She'd have thought twice about letting her child interact with strange men after that.

Actually, I had an oddly memorable lasagne in a Zizzi on the Fulham Road before Chelsea 2 Arsenal 3 (Winterburn screamer) in 1997.
    Those Zizzi *******s took over The Three Tuns in Beckenham, no respect for my man David Bowie imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Those Zizzi *******s took over The Three Tuns in Beckenham, no respect for my man David Bowie imo
    Did they? I remember The Three Tuns. Mind you, he played some pretty obscure gigs back then. I think he played Shirley Parish Hall at one point.