Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mustafi

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And yet Joachim Löw, current manager of the World Champions and one of the favourites to be next manager of Real Madrid, rates him very highly. Of course, you could go with Neville's opinion
    Over-rated, I reckon. Even Gary Neville would win the World Cup with Germany. And Jogi won't survive his first contract at Real Madrid.

He should come to us instead
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Terrific!

New Arsenal Slogan: We don't make good players, we break 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think Squiddly-Diddly was actually quite good before he came to Arsenal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Over-rated, I reckon. Even Gary Neville would win the World Cup with Germany. And Jogi won't survive his first contract at Real Madrid.

He should come to us instead
    I'd prefer Simeone as he'll bring Griezmann with him

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    New Arsenal Slogan: We don't make good players, we break 'em!

We should start buying the extended warranty
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd prefer Simeone as he'll bring Griezmann with him
    I do not like Simeone. He's thuggish and brutish - like one of the baddies in a Caravaggio painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do not like Simeone. He's thuggish and brutish - like one of the baddies in a Caravaggio painting.
    therefore, perfect for breaking our pansy culture
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There are limits, iufg. Simeone does not have a kind face. Is a kind face too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There are limits, iufg. Simeone does not have a kind face. Is a kind face too much to ask?
    A kind face won't have Ozil cowering in the corner of the shower room, b.
    Last edited by IUFG; 03-06-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A kind face won't have Ozil cowering in the corner of the shower room, b.
    I think we should get Tony Pulis in to take off all his clothes and shout at them.

Wow - for a HR man that is pretty much studs up into the goolies of inflammatory and offensive comments.