Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mustafi

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd prefer Simeone as he'll bring Griezmann with him
    You have obviously missed all the parts where AG has stated he will never sign for us because of previous perceived issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have obviously missed all the parts where AG has stated he will never sign for us because of previous perceived issues.
    Never sign for us or never sign for Wenger?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Wow - for a HR man that is pretty much studs up into the goolies of inflammatory and offensive comments.
    that is not my professional view, sw.

If it was, I would word it very differently, to say the same thing but in an inclusive, respectful and diversity embracing way.
    Which quite frankly, on here, I can't be arsed.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    that is not my professional view, sw.

If it was, I would word it very differently, to say the same thing but in an inclusive, respectful and diversity embracing way.
    Which quite frankly, on here, I can't be arsed.
    As in, our purple-tinged petal-based foliage culture associated with the family Viola.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As in, our purple-tinged petal-based foliage culture associated with the family Viola.
    ty, a. I shall drop you a PM next time I need technical assistance in this area
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

therefore, perfect for breaking our pansy culture
    A culture of fear needs to be established at the club from top to bottom.

I think we might sign this Dembele chap from Barca, though. He'll be reunited with HM and PEA. Also Munsilant found him so he must owe him something too.

Lee Dixon ...

""Wenger recruited some great players Kolo Toure, Sol, Thierry Henry. But Mustafi?

"I spoke to Gary Neville who said Valencia couldn't give him away.

"Then Arsenal came along and paid £30m for him."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...thing-12134595
    Not to put to fine a point on it. Our defence has been utter dog shyte for years. Hopefully, Wenger will be gone soon and at the very least, the new chap might go about signing a few, as opposed to yet another front man.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Not to put to fine a point on it. Our defence has been utter dog shyte for years. Hopefully, Wenger will be gone soon and at the very least, the new chap might go about signing a few, as opposed to yet another front man.
    Vincent Kompany is the man we need. A born leader, a rather decent defender and fúcking crocked more often than not.

We don’t need Griezeman.

Saul Niguez and Jan Oblak would do nicely.

My No1 target would be Denis Zakaria...google him.