Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Maitland...seems a bit cold letting your mom live in a Storage locker

Quote Originally Posted by HoddGooner View Post
    Given my photo is in the online version of the article.....
    You play for Sheff Utd?

Sir C "I suspect you have a programme from the 70s featuring a colour spread of HoddGooner's living room, vpv?"

I have one of HoddGooner in tight shorts playing Swingball with Brian McDermott Mark Heeley and Paul Vaessen in his back garden
    Steve Walford is in the background mowing the lawn
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "I suspect you have a programme from the 70s featuring a colour spread of HoddGooner's living room, vpv?"

I have one of HoddGooner in tight shorts playing Swingball with Brian McDermott Mark Heeley and Paul Vaessen in his back garden
    Steve Walford is in the background mowing the lawn
    Back in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And you'd imagine he was pretty fit, as well. Just goes to show.

(I've no idea if it shows anything.)
    I was thinking about this the other day whilst hanging around in a graveyard. I used to enjoy looking at graves when I was younger. Now, not so much. There are too many people in them younger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think they use an app that fůcks for them. It arranges consent and so on with the other app, leaving the people free to avoid all the risks associated with intimate relationships.
    I can't say I blame them. As old wossname said, 'The position is ridiculous, the pleasure momentary and the expense damnable!'

Sir C "You play for Sheff Utd?"

Given that Hoddgooner keeps using the word "Given" I now know who he is

Used to play for Newcastle

Sir c "Back in 5."

Raphael Meade is there too
    Pretending to clean the windows

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day whilst hanging around in a graveyard. I used to enjoy looking at graves when I was younger. Now, not so much. There are too many people in them younger than me.
    Was there a particular reason you were hanging around a graveyard? You weren't waiting for the 'Spoons to open, were you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lena Zavaroni's? She's buried in Hoddesdon.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Was there a particular reason you were hanging around a graveyard? You weren't waiting for the 'Spoons to open, were you?
    It was the one with Harold Abrahams in it last week.

Although I will admit I was waiting for the pub to open, yes.