Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maitland...seems a bit cold letting your mom live in a Storage locker

Given that the article highlighted the fact that she was sneaking in after hours as its not allowed, I think we can safely surmise that he isn't sleeping there any more

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Didn't they used to tell you in one of the Tetley ads back in the 80s? It was either 2,000 or 10,000 perforations.
    2,000 according to a person on the internet. Less than Blackburn, Lancashire then.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    So, is HoddGooner a dib-dib-dib ?
    I always assumed that Hoddgooner was short for HoddleGooner, and that Hodd is, in fact, Glenn Hoddle, who secretly supports The Arsenal, all of which explains why he never really went to town and ripped us a new one when he played against us.

I could be wrong, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by HoddGooner View Post
    It's somewhere close to Colney, so not a problem for us East Herts residents
    Enfield innit?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    2,000 according to a person on the internet. Less than Blackburn, Lancashire then.
    I remember the little cartoon man in the cap with the white coat explaining it with a diagram. I knew the number began with a 't'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I always assumed that Hoddgooner was short for HoddleGooner, and that Hodd is, in fact, Glenn Hoddle, who secretly supports The Arsenal, all of which explains why he never really went to town and ripped us a new one when he played against us.

I could be wrong, of course.
    I'm pretty sure it's Hoddesdon. Just down the road from me.

I played academy football with his brother.....and that had nothing to do with it either....

I'm pretty sure it's Hoddesdon. Just down the road from me.
    My theory seems more likely. But in these strange, twisted days, you just can't tell, can you?

I remember the little cartoon man in the cap with the white coat explaining it with a diagram. I knew the number began with a 't'.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

kerching!
    Though I now live in Stanstead Abbotts (but on the Hoddesdon side of the A414)