Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: I must say I do admire the robust Russian attitude to traitors.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but they do definitely kill people with relatively gay abandon, though. And so publicly. No sense of decorum.
    Yes, but they want you to know. Where is the fun in uncovering that? At least we make it harder for anyone to prove that we have bumped off a scientist or covered up the manslaughter of almost 100 football fans in a conspiracy involving several police forces and members of Her Majesty's Cabinet......

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, but they want you to know. Where is the fun in uncovering that? At least we make it harder for anyone to prove that we have bumped off a scientist or covered up the manslaughter of almost 100 football fans in a conspiracy involving several police forces and members of Her Majesty's Cabinet......
    Oh, come now. Nobody cares about dead scousers, ffs!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, come now. Nobody cares about dead scousers, ffs!
    I do, especially when it was Thatcher that killed them.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I do, especially when it was Thatcher that killed them.
    It was other scousers that killed them, p. Not Thatch.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was other scousers that killed them, p. Not Thatch.
    Lolz. Now that's what I call a freudian slip.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •