Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just wait, we'll batter Milan now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I will never understand why he signed another contract last summer. THis season was always going to be incredibly difficult and it is no surprise how it is turning out.
    I think you may be under-estimating how stubborn and arrogant the man is, Peter.

It's the only way I can explain the decisions that an otherwise intelligent and knowledgeable man has taken over the past 5-6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think you may be under-estimating how stubborn and arrogant the man is, Peter.

It's the only way I can explain the decisions that an otherwise intelligent and knowledgeable man has taken over the past 5-6 years.

I don't think he was ever even considering walking away last year. Just hanging on, hoping for that cup final rescue. As soon as he got it. He was straight off to meet Stan and arrange his deal, over the heads of the board.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Being stubborn and arrogant doesn't necessarily prevent you from seeing that it is not in your own interests to stay.