Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wait, we'll batter Milan now.

Just wait, we'll batter Milan now.

We're going to get gubbed.

Poor Arsene. I expect his successor is already lined up for the summer and he has agreed to hold the fort and take the flak until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Poor Arsene. I expect his successor is already lined up for the summer and he has agreed to hold the fort and take the flak until the end of the season.
    Gattusso Can smell blood. He’s waiting to finish Arsene off.

I expect his successor is already lined up for the summer ...
    it'll be the winkle fiddling, finger smelling Joachim Loew imo.

No Diego
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it'll be the winkle fiddling, finger smelling Joachim Loew imo.

No Diego
    I don’t think he will leave the Germany job. Why would he? Well paid, great squad, and he only has to work properly every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I don’t think he will leave the Germany job. Why would he? Well paid, great squad, and he only has to work properly every few months.
    It won't be about money, I think, but he may want to test himself a bit? A fresh challenge and a' that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I will never understand why he signed another contract last summer. THis season was always going to be incredibly difficult and it is no surprise how it is turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I will never understand why he signed another contract last summer. THis season was always going to be incredibly difficult and it is no surprise how it is turning out.
    His chosen successor wasn't available, I suppose. Trust me, he has decided that the man to take his place is some lad you've never heard of currently coaching in the French 2nd division. He's going to come in in the summer and MAGA!

I think the old stoat is torn between doing the right thing and trousering another 8 mill. If he is going, an announcement would take away that annoying clutch of journos, all eager to banter him off after every defeat..

I can understand why. He has no better offers and got a pay rise.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

He's just like anybody else; it's just work. It's not about success or failure, just work.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."