Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good job we got rid of the bad influence in the dressing room

Good job we got rid of the bad influence in the dressing room

imagine how bad results would be if he'd stayed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Who is the new disruptive one?

I reckon Mustafi, he's got a bit of a snidey look about him.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Koscielny breaking down and crying during a team meeting

Zero chance on the mental strength front imo

Poor Aboomerang...must be wondering what the f he walked into. Lol at Ozil...had a chance to leave but stayed #mug

It’s all so boring and predictable. I just shrug my shoulders now after a defeat and hope for an even worse one in the next game.

#WENGEROUT

Indeed. Thank god we got rid of that possession losing, morale sapping, liability.

Also, the new arrivals have really lifted the place haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s all so boring and predictable. I just shrug my shoulders now after a defeat and hope for an even worse one in the next game.

#WENGEROUT
    It's quite an eye opener as to just how detached the board/owner actually are. Is there no point where they will actually step in and end this? We've always suspected this was the case with them. But, to see it actually play out like this is quite sad. What a state for a football club to get itself into.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    It's quite an eye opener as to just how detached the board/owner actually are. Is there no point where they will actually step in and end this? We've always suspected this was the case with them. But, to see it actually play out like this is quite sad. What a state for a football club to get itself into.
    it not that bad, jt

I mean, West Brom are worser than us...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it not that bad, jt

I mean, West Brom are worser than us...
    It is difficult for us to do much worse than we are now. I mean, even Spurs managed to finish in the top six with a mess of a squad and Tim Sherwood in charge.

Even at this point, I dont see Wenger leaving before next summer. They wont sack him and he wont leave. If they let him sign another one then I think that is pretty much the end of us as any kind of force until we get a new owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is difficult for us to do much worse than we are now. I mean, even Spurs managed to finish in the top six with a mess of a squad and Tim Sherwood in charge.

Even at this point, I dont see Wenger leaving before next summer. They wont sack him and he wont leave. If they let him sign another one then I think that is pretty much the end of us as any kind of force until we get a new owner.
    They will sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They will sack him.
    No, then they would've sacked Him after the 8-2. It was clear that day that whatever was broken would not go back together again properly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."