Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's beyond tragic now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They won't pull the trigger now, what's the point? Not like we'll get relegated and we could somehow fluke the EL.

May as well get the right man in place and then do it at the end of the season.

I appreciate this slightly contradicts what I said on Twitter but I'm a bit calmer now.
    I am not sure why we would not act now as in immediately.

The slide in form is quite remarkable and the EL is really the only only hope of salvaging the season. Why on earth leave the old man steering the good ship through those waters when he appears to be utterly shot.

Sad seens in a way but fúck him, has to step aside.

There are people such as Ancelotti or Tuchel who could step in though one would like to think the football people at the club have their own ideas.

Not sure if Tuchel is mates with Muslintat any more so that may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The slide in form is quite remarkable and the EL is really the only only hope of salvaging the season. Why on earth leave the old man steering the good ship through those waters when he appears to be utterly shot.

There are people such as Ancelotti or Tuchel who could step in though one would like to think the football people at the club have their own ideas.

It will be Henry, I'd have thought. Not a bad job for your first gig.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We've prided ourselves for years on not being the sort of club that reaches for the pearl-handled revolver at the first signs of difficulty. As I often point out, if we were of that sort, we would have sacked Wenger after the 8-2 as that was exactly the kind of performance, and especially result, that gets you your papers handed to to you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We've prided ourselves for years on not being the sort of club that reaches for the pearl-handled revolver at the first signs of difficulty. As I often point out, if we were of that sort, we would have sacked Wenger after the 8-2 as that was exactly the kind of performance, and especially result, that gets you your papers handed to to you.
    This is not the first sign of difficulty. It is beyond the point where almost everyone thinks it is time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This is not the first sign of difficulty. It is beyond the point where almost everyone thinks it is time.
    Right. But to say He should be fired now means you think the whole belief system of the board has changed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Right. But to say He should be fired now means you think the whole belief system of the board has changed.
    Are you still banging on about the 8-2?

Let it go dude ....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you still banging on about the 8-2?

Let it go dude ....
    Are you still banging on about #WengerOut?

Let it go, pal ...

Are you still banging on about #WengerOut?

Let it go, pal ...
    Agreed, as soon as he is gone.