Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tune b :nod:

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I love how totally unhip they all look, except maybe the younger Gerry Polci.

Speaking of whom, I give you this masterclass in big production 70's pop featuring Polci on vocal duties

Down The Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I love how totally unhip they all look, except maybe the younger Gerry Polci.

Speaking of whom, I give you this masterclass in big production 70's pop featuring Polci on vocal duties

Down The Hall
    They were all selected for radio in them days, wunnit. Now this chap, on the other hand.. Peerless and timeless. Not sure the essential potency and vitality of this performance has ever been matched

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The stand out song in that gig for me is "One Night" in which it is established

beyond any doubt that Elvis was then, and remains to this day, the coolest human being that ever walked this planet. One has to erase from one's memory of course, the obese parody in a jump suit gooning in Vegas after his very soul had been stolen and ruined by that godless **** Tom Parker.

The deities sent us a creature of great talent and beauty so the Devil who despises such things sent The Colonel to intervene.

Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 03-04-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Seen. #TheKing

...beyond any doubt that Elvis was then, and remains to this day, the coolest human being that ever walked this planet. The deities sent us a creature of great talent and beauty ...
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

beyond any doubt that Elvis was then, and remains to this day, the coolest human being that ever walked this planet. One has to erase from one's memory of course, the obese parody in a jump suit gooning in Vegas after his very soul had been stolen and ruined by that godless **** Tom Parker.

The deities sent us a creature of great talent and beauty so the Devil who despises such things sent The Colonel to intervene.

I like that 'God gave us Elvis, the Devil gave us the Colonel'
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'