Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monty, you have crossed the line....your cancer wishing might be frowned upon

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Steady on. Nothing wrong with a safari jacket/suit.
    I beg to differ.

Although, one forgets that Gillian Taylforth was once rather fit
    bigbiggins1-300x205.jpg

Sir David's misanthropy derives from being human. He has seen the evil that men do. He has probably done plenty of it himself. He has seen his friends cheat on their wives. He has seen meanness, selfishness of spirit, disloyalty, unkindness and sloth. He has watched bad people prosper. He has been tempted in these ways himself, and may well have succombed.

Man is a pestilence and deserves to be swept away. Amen.
    He’s probably watched men cheat on their wives and commented on it breathily whilst pulling himself off, the dirty, lefty pervert ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Sir David's misanthropy derives from his witnessing man's mindless destruction of this beautiful planet.

I wouldn't call Monty a misanthropist. I'd call him a big nosed ****.
    Nothing ‘mindless’ about it. Nature is our implacable enemy. Always has been. We’ve spent the entirety of human history fighting it. But the minute we actually perceive ourselves (wrongly) to be on top of nature, we get a bit sentimental about it? Bóllocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He’s probably watched men cheat on their wives and commented on it breathily whilst pulling himself off, the dirty, lefty pervert ****.
    I think we've all done that, b.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I beg to differ.

Although, one forgets that Gillian Taylforth was once rather fit
    bigbiggins1-300x205.jpg
    In a very council sort of way*, yes.

*NTTAWWI

I think we've all done that, b.
    I just lunched alone at the local Spaniardish. Padron peppers, Jamon Serrano and two glasses of a rather fine Crianza. The patroness also happens to be utterly, utterly gorgeous. *sigh*

I just lunched alone at the local Spaniardish. Padron peppers, Jamon Serrano and two glasses of a rather fine Crianza. The patroness also happens to be utterly, utterly gorgeous. *sigh*
    Spanishish? All dark flashing eyes and a hairy back? Nice.

Spanishish? All dark flashing eyes and a hairy back? Nice.
    I wouldn’t mind a chance to find out about the hirsuteness or otherwise of her back.

However, one’s flirting is rather curtailed by her husband glaring balefully through the hatch and ringing his wee bell.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-02-2018 at 04:33 PM.

I wouldn’t mind a chance to find out about the hirsuteness or otherwise of her back.

However, one’s flirting is rather curtailed by her husband glaring balefully through the hatch and ringing his wee bell.
    He probably feels he'd be within his rights to want to duff you up - trying to nick his bird 'n all.

After you've paid your bill, of course.