Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monty, you have crossed the line....your cancer wishing might be frowned upon

Monty, you have crossed the line....your cancer wishing might be frowned upon

but calling Sir David Attenborough a **** is a crime in itself, apologise at once of I will get very cross
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    but calling Sir David Attenborough a **** is a crime in itself, apologise at once of I will get very cross
    He is a massive misanthropist tbf.

Attenborough, as well as Monty.

I've never really bought into the mass Attenborough jerking circle. His voice grates upon me. It resonates with a withering and slightly effete register.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He’s a filthy, warmist, safari jacket-wearing ****, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You are now officially, on the list
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He is a massive misanthropist tbf.

Attenborough, as well as Monty.
    Sir David's misanthropy derives from his witnessing man's mindless destruction of this beautiful planet.

I wouldn't call Monty a misanthropist. I'd call him a big nosed ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Steady on. Nothing wrong with a safari jacket/suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Sir David's misanthropy derives from his witnessing man's mindless destruction of this beautiful planet.
    If it wasn't for man, there would be no-one to observe that it is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If it wasn't for man, there would be no-one to observe that it is beautiful.
    If a tree falls down in a forest and lands on an absurdists head, does he holler like any other ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

I wouldn't call Monty a misanthropist. I'd call him a big nosed ****.
    Sir David's misanthropy derives from being human. He has seen the evil that men do. He has probably done plenty of it himself. He has seen his friends cheat on their wives. He has seen meanness, selfishness of spirit, disloyalty, unkindness and sloth. He has watched bad people prosper. He has been tempted in these ways himself, and may well have succombed.

Man is a pestilence and deserves to be swept away. Amen.