Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi, redg. Hound expertise required.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What is the date of the tweet? Then we might find it on the Dank Memes account.

I liked this one:

Today’s date, but mysteriously, it does t show upon the account. If I try to open it via the internet, it’s not there, but if I open it using the app it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Today’s date, but mysteriously, it does t show upon the account. If I try to open it via the internet, it’s not there, but if I open it using the app it does.
    Loads of censorship on social media. Orwellian surveillance too. Someone claiming to be a youtube developer reckoned that lists are kept of 'dangerous' people watching conservative videos and using right-wing forums.

Loads of censorship on social media. Orwellian surveillance too. Someone claiming to be a youtube developer reckoned that lists are kept of 'dangerous' people watching conservative videos and using right-wing forums.
    How are you feeling about yer man Jezza's shift on Brexit (not to mention his promise to censor the right leaning press)?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How are you feeling about yer man Jezza's shift on Brexit (not to mention his promise to censor the right leaning press)?
    Phuck him. Traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm not sure he was suggesting censorship, m. It was much more sinister than that.

Phuck him. Traitor.
    Lolz. I did warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It takes a peculiar mentality to actively seek to subject an animal to that much stress. A mentality similar to that of, ooh, let's see, Josef Mengele.
    ‘Stress’? It’s a hare. Running away from other animals is what it does. Evolution made it that fast and agile and it’s a magnificent thing to see. Both the hounds and the hare are doing what they’re built for. Stop anthropomorphising.

Phuck him. Traitor.
    Treachery is what he does, a. He’s mad for it.

‘Stress’? It’s a hare. Running away from other animals is what it does. Evolution made it that fast and agile and it’s a magnificent thing to see. Both the hounds and the hare are doing what they’re built for. Stop anthropomorphising.
    Oh, it's absolutely natural. What I object to is the human psyche which can not only enjoy such a thing, but create the scenario unnecesarily as well. Isn't cock-fighting perfectly natural? It is, but we tend to keep cockerels seperate so they don't tear each other to shreds unnecesarily, if we're not the sort of sick fúcks who get our jollies watching animals in distress.

And stop telling me what to do.

Blame those shíte wildlife progammes by ****s like Attenborough that layer emotive, heart string-tugging music over scenes of wild animals doing their thing.

These shows are supposed to somehow educate us, but they are basically just soap operas designed to appeal to our base, crude emotions.