Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just met someone with a half-and-half scarf from last night

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Fúck me, Bible passage quotation NAZI alert!!!!!!!!
    Yes, the non-believer has really let himself down there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I actually have two.

The aforementioned Navy/White and also a crowd pleaser as below:

Attachment 886

I would also have the checked Aquascutum one that he wore in early TSC days.

Naturally.
    That'll do you know good in the dust and heat of the savanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    know good????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    know good????
    How odd. I wonder how that happened? I can't even blame autocomplete. Fingers acting independently, I suppose.

You knew what I meant though, no?

How odd. I wonder how that happened? I can't even blame autocomplete. Fingers acting independently, I suppose.

You knew what I meant though, no?
    Yes, but I took great joy in finally picking you up for something like this... I got a funny feeling inside me.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Fúck me, Bible passage quotation NAZI alert!!!!!!!!
    Attention to detail, my friend.

There's a beatitude, ISTR. "Blessed are they who check seven records after every data transformation, for they shall ensure that accuracy prevails and that no-one shall be contacted without lawful basis."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Attention to detail, my friend.

There's a beatitude, ISTR. "Blessed are they who check seven records after every data transformation, for they shall ensure that accuracy prevails and that no-one shall be contacted without lawful basis."
    You are correct of course and accuracy should be at the forefront of our thoughts at this difficult and testing time.

#gdpr

Oh my.

:smirk:

They were a family from, I presume, the far east, on holiday in this fine city, and enjoying the cultural highs of the British Museum and Premier League football. It was cold last night and this morning so for the fellow to pick up a practical momento of his stay is fair enough, I think.

Matthew 7:1 though, surely? "Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?" doesn't quite seem to chime here.
    Free to stand in the warm seeing the Elgin Marbles, the Benin Bronzes and the Assyrian Lion Hunt bas reliefs.

£50 to sit in the snow and watch a pub side battered by a bunch of northern monkeys managed by a Barca DNA tapper-upper.

They should have fücked off the footy and gone to the National and spent the money saved on food and/or drink.

*****Bring back George Graham*****

and gave them directions to the British Museum.

What we needed last night was more tourists, not less, tbf - to keep us warm. With what seemed like under 10,000 souls distributed loosely round the ground it was a little bit chilly.
    "En 2021, Londres accueillera le plus grand musée LGBTQ+ du monde." Which is great news, because as we all know, there's nothing wrong with it. You can direct them there next time
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."