Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I just met someone with a half-and-half scarf from last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps the half and half scarf was the only thing the lad could find, perhaps it was thicker than the alternative scarves on offer.

If he is a tourist as has been suggested then who packs a scarf when going on holiday? Well naturally I do, Tootal silk navy blue and white polka dots but that would have been of little use last night.

Don't be in such haste to judge.

Matthew 7:10
    They were a family from, I presume, the far east, on holiday in this fine city, and enjoying the cultural highs of the British Museum and Premier League football. It was cold last night and this morning so for the fellow to pick up a practical momento of his stay is fair enough, I think.

Matthew 7:1 though, surely? "Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?" doesn't quite seem to chime here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They were a family from, I presume, the far east, on holiday in this fine city, and enjoying the cultural highs of the British Museum and Premier League football. It was cold last night and this morning so for the fellow to pick up a practical momento of his stay is fair enough, I think.

Matthew 7:1 though, surely? "Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent?" doesn't quite seem to chime here.
    Matthew was 7-0 up at half time when he wrote that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Matthew was 7-0 up at half time when he wrote that
    Very good, P.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fúck me, Bible passage quotation NAZI alert!!!!!!!!

Yes, the non-believer has really let himself down there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Attention to detail, my friend.

There's a beatitude, ISTR. "Blessed are they who check seven records after every data transformation, for they shall ensure that accuracy prevails and that no-one shall be contacted without lawful basis."

Attention to detail, my friend.

There's a beatitude, ISTR. "Blessed are they who check seven records after every data transformation, for they shall ensure that accuracy prevails and that no-one shall be contacted without lawful basis."
    You are correct of course and accuracy should be at the forefront of our thoughts at this difficult and testing time.

#gdpr

Free to stand in the warm seeing the Elgin Marbles, the Benin Bronzes and the Assyrian Lion Hunt bas reliefs.

£50 to sit in the snow and watch a pub side battered by a bunch of northern monkeys managed by a Barca DNA tapper-upper.

They should have fücked off the footy and gone to the National and spent the money saved on food and/or drink.

*****Bring back George Graham*****