Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not watching anymore. Can you let me know if we become a bit betterer?

I'm not watching anymore. Can you let me know if we become a bit betterer?

not worth the time investment.

I was playing Monster Hunter World instead, far more entertaining than watching Arsenal at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ‘Better’ isn’t the issue. I’ve supported much worse Arsenal teams than this one. It’s the dreary, complacent, apathetic acceptance of managed decline that seems to pervade the club at the moment that’s so unbearable.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-02-2018 at 09:30 AM.

We're fascinating to watch just now, P. And, whilst I don't like Guardiola, he is clearly a most interesting fellow too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We're fascinating to watch just now, P. And, whilst I don't like Guardiola, he is clearly a most interesting fellow too.
    Fascinating in the clinical sense of the word, perhaps. I imagine oncologists find the progress of cancer round the human body fascinating, too.

Why was Wenger having a go at him?

Why was Wenger having a go at him?
    I think He just doesn't like him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think He just doesn't like him.
    Jealous.

Look at the pair of them, Guardiola is as cool as **** whereas Wenger looks like your Uncle Jim.

Then one has Sane, Silva x 2, De Bruyne etc while the other has our team.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jealous.

Look at the pair of them, Guardiola is as cool as **** whereas Wenger looks like your Uncle Jim.

Then one has Sane, Silva x 2, De Bruyne etc while the other has our team.
    He looks like a sixth former who is using a double free period to smoke at the bus stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I was playing Monster Hunter World instead, far more entertaining than watching Arsenal at the moment
    I was playing Subnautica, also far more entertaining