Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgie Graham just took bungs. Yeah, we were mid-table, but we got to Eu finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C did you offer words of encouragement to him or did you go all prototype AFTV and record your displeasure on a dictaphone ?
    I vividly remember as he was coming on my mate turned to me and said, 'Not this flid!' and then the inevitable happened.

Happily, there wasn't really time between the equaliser and Sunderland's winner to discuss Wally's contribution too much.

I lost my lighter in the post-goal bundle as well. When they were pulling Wembley down, i wonder if a workman found a 1970s Ronson down a crack somewhere.

Compare him to David Court then
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I vividly remember as he was coming on my mate turned to me and said, 'Not this flid!' and then the inevitable happened.

Happily, there wasn't really time between the equaliser and Sunderland's winner to discuss Wally's contribution too much.

I lost my lighter in the post-goal bundle as well. When they were pulling Wembley down, i wonder if a workman found a 1970s Ronson down a crack somewhere.
    Smoking at 14, shocking seens (even though eveyone was smoking at that age in those days
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Smoking at 14, shocking seens (even though eveyone was smoking at that age in those days
    Blimey, that does sound young, doesn't it? And I'd only just turned 14, as well.

"Flid" !
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

"Flid" !
    I always preferred the full term ‘flidomite’, as it referred directly to thalidomide whilst also hinting at ‘sodomite’.

Even now, if I drop something, burn myself or trap my finger, I will call myself a flidomite

"Flid" !
    A tremendous, and much missed, word.