Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgie Graham just took bungs. Yeah, we were mid-table, but we got to Eu finals.

Georgie Graham just took bungs. Yeah, we were mid-table, but we got to Eu finals.

And we didn't lose them 3-0.

And Merse was off his head so it felt like our sort of team.

And we could defend.

Admittedly, the Hillier, Selley, Morrow MF is a bit like Xhaka x 3.

But we still had Wrighty.

Don't it always seem to go,
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone

"The big man, He's not listening."

If we're going to come over all Joni Mitchell about it. As it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    And we didn't lose them 3-0.

And Merse was off his head so it felt like our sort of team.

And we could defend.

But we still had Wrighty.

Til its gone
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Til its gone
    we know what we've got, Joni. And it stinks.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We compare to what comes before. Xhaka is compared to the likes of Vieira, Petit, Silva, Fabregas, Cazorla and Diaby.

Hillier &. co were compared to the likes of Steve ****ing Walford. Of course we were happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    We compare to what comes before. Xhaka is compared to the likes of Vieira, Petit, Silva, Fabregas, Cazorla and Diaby.

Hillier &. co were compared to the likes of Steve ****ing Walford. Of course we were happy with that.
    See, I was comparing Hillier et al to Thomas, Davis and Rocky. Only saw Walford at most twice.

That was the thing. When we kept that MF and Limpar with Wrighty and the defence, we were my fave team ever (until the Bergy and Titi era.)

AFCEast "Hillier &. co were compared to the likes of Steve ****ing Walford."

Wally 'played' in midfield a dozen years before the bag snatcher
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

His glory moment was coming on with 5 minutes to go in the cup final when we were 2-0 up to make a third centre half. You know, just to shut things down completely... #nobhead

What a game-changer that nearly was

Earlier in that season he was deployed in midfield (with a Number 9 on his back!) to make up the numbers
    #ThinSquad

Sir C did you offer words of encouragement to him or did you go all prototype AFTV and record your displeasure on a dictaphone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

About the same as the gap between Vieira and Xhaka then.