Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Donald is actually quite good at this game, isn't he.

The Donald is actually quite good at this game, isn't he.

He's trolling everyone, even his own top people, and still nobody understands it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's trolling everyone, even his own top people, and still nobody understands it
    He's now decided it's video games fault for random headcase shooters!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's now decided it's video games fault for random headcase shooters!
    He hasn't decided anything, he never does. In this case, he's merely forced people to defend violent video games.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

You are Scott Adams and I claim my five pounds, imo.

He hasn't decided anything, he never does. In this case, he's merely forced people to defend violent video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You are Scott Adams and I claim my five pounds, imo.
    Who does he play for, M?

The creator of Dilbert. Speaks about Trump in an unerringly similar way to you.

On flip side, I’ve always liked the analogy of Trunp being like Chauncey Gardiner’s evil twin.

Who does he play for, M?

On flip side, I’ve always liked the analogy of Trunp being like Chauncey Gardiner’s evil twin.
    Why do you think he is evil?

Oh, very good. I've just found him on Twitter.

It’s just a joke, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's bullied that poor "Mexican" federal judge into granting the OK to build the wall