Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One hopes you're all remembering to feed the birds?

One hopes you're all remembering to feed the birds?

If you don't have any commercial wild bird food, you can leave out muesli, nuts and grated cheese. They really need help in these conditions.

Well, we've just had a gender pay gap review, so I think they can ****ing feed themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you don't have any commercial wild bird food, you can leave out muesli, nuts and grated cheese. They really need help in these conditions.
    What sort of nuts? Macadamia is the king of nuts, of course. Pistachio and cashews fight it out for 2nd and 3rd imo. The lowly peanut, especially the salt n vinegar variety, should not be under-estimated, of course. But the rest of nuts are all pretty rubbish.

And, of course, anyone who has their nuts unsalted is a proper deviant and no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What sort of nuts? Macadamia is the king of nuts, of course. Pistachio and cashews fight it out for 2nd and 3rd imo. The lowly peanut, especially the salt n vinegar variety, should not be under-estimated, of course. But the rest of nuts are all pretty rubbish.

And, of course, anyone who has their nuts unsalted is a proper deviant and no mistake.
    And most nuts aren't in fact nuts
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well, we've just had a gender pay gap review, so I think they can ****ing feed themselves
    I like it when they conplain that airlines have a 96% gender pay gap because all their pilots are men.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And most nuts aren't in fact nuts
    Yep. They're actually berries and mammals. I saw it on QI.

Are these the same little ****s that wake me up at four in the

morning all summer with their incessant warbling? Fack 'em!

Joking aside, as I get older I have come to listen in raptures to the dawn chorus believing that it can only be some kind of sacred and beautiful gift bestowed upon us by a benevolent deity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Joking aside, as I get older I have come to listen in raptures to the dawn chorus believing that it can only be some kind of sacred and beautiful gift bestowed upon us by a benevolent deity.
    Whereas what they are actually doing is cheeping "All your tweets are fùckin shít" and "fùck off to that tree, cos this tree is mine" to each other.

Fat balls apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Whereas what they are actually doing is cheeping "All your tweets are fùckin shít" and "fùck off to that tree, cos this tree is mine" to each other.
    I've been noticing lots of these around here recently. I don't think I've ever seen them before.
    I'm not sure they eat fat balls tho'