Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Less than 25,000 at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You have wine, though? And sherry?
    No beer
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes I do have wine, red of course but there is 1-2 bottles of red in case we have female callers to the door.

Also Whiskey, Gin, Aperol and cider.

Think there is also some cherry beer in the fridge.
    A couple of bottles of wine won't last you more than an evening, for Christ's sake.

If you start on the Paddy, the wife's going to take a proper battering, isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dennis Bergkamp's favourite English player?

Dennis may eb forgiven. Like sw, he is a dirty foreigner with no comprehension of the visceral hatred between followers of Our Great Club and that pile of shíte up the road.

A couple of bottles of wine won't last you more than an evening, for Christ's sake.

If you start on the Paddy, the wife's going to take a proper battering, isn't she?
    Paddy? I am not a farmer ffs.

15 year old Redbreast you know. A present of course, big birthday etc.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No beer
    Beer can fúck off. There, I've said it.

You need gallons of it to get where you need to be, it makes you piss like a racehorse and your breath smells like an Irishman's árse. Furthermore, you end up with a gargantuan gut.

Wine is the stuff for the civilised gentleman. Also scotch, vodka, whisky, brandy and anything else required to make a pre-prandial cocktail.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Paddy? I am not a farmer ffs.

15 year old Redbreast you know. A present of course, big birthday etc.
    Thon Berni gifted me a boittle of this deliciousness, sw. Of course the greedy fúcker then sat and poured half of it down his gullet.

He's Irish, you know. Coarse breeding.

You need gallons of it to get where you need to be, it makes you piss like a racehorse and your breath smells like an Irishman's árse. Furthermore, you end up with a gargantuan gut.

Wine is the stuff for the civilised gentleman. Also scotch, vodka, whisky, brandy and anything else required to make a pre-prandial cocktail.
    Yes. I cannot say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest. I am a married man with the future success of the species at heart, whereas you are practically a homosexual.

In short, beer makes sure there's always lead in the pencil. As it were.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Call yourself Irish!?!?!

For the record, I love brandy.....****ing love it! Morning, noon and night.

Practically! - The man as near as damn it asked me to go round to his manor and tug

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. I cannot say I'm surprised you'd say that, to be honest. I am a married man with the future success of the species at heart, whereas you are practically a homosexual.

In short, beer makes sure there's always lead in the pencil. As it were.
    his winkie. I'd say indisputably.