Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Less than 25,000 at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Can you see the slight contradiction here.

All things considered etc.
    No, not unless you refer to the fact that we have many more plastics than them.

And as Sir C points out, we are not here for reasoned arguments, if you want that go comment on the Guardian site with the lefty tosspots!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You know who he is, right?
    Dennis Bergkamp's favourite English player?

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    No, not unless you refer to the fact that we have many more plastics than them.

And as Sir C points out, we are not here for reasoned arguments, if you want that go comment on the Guardian site with the lefty tosspots!
    Swamp dwelling dick cheeses?

For real???

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Dennis Bergkamp's favourite English player?
    I know this is what Jorge would have described as "the tallest dwarf in the pantomime", but still.

For real???

Have you got much snow there sw?

At least you'll have your livestock in the house to keep you warm. #unclepaddy

For real???

Yep, they all live in the rancid swamp that is N17, I am sure that you have been there and smelt the gases coming off the nearby marshland, it effects the brain......and they never wash (although maybr I made that second bit up).

Have you got much snow there sw?

At least you'll have your livestock in the house to keep you warm. #unclepaddy
    I shall be honest with you Dutch, it is quite wild.

Red weather warning with specific instruction to not go outdoors between 4pm today and mid-day tomorrow. I am thinking of being somewhat rebellious and stepping out into the garden around 4:10.

I need to get some logs anyway from the shed so needs must.

I have no beer. None.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Yep, they all live in the rancid swamp that is N17, I am sure that you have been there and smelt the gases coming off the nearby marshland, it effects the brain......and they never wash (although maybr I made that second bit up).
    After a particularly nasty break up in 1991 I had the misfortune of living in Seven Sisters for about 4 months. Heartbreak aside it was without doubt the lowest time of my London adventure.

Utter shíthouse.

I also played football for a team based in Tottenham so spent various periods in the area.

I shall be honest with you Dutch, it is quite wild.

Red weather warning with specific instruction to not go outdoors between 4pm today and mid-day tomorrow. I am thinking of being somewhat rebellious and stepping out into the garden around 4:10.

I need to get some logs anyway from the shed so needs must.

I have no beer. None.

You have wine, though? And sherry?

You have wine, though? And sherry?
    Yes I do have wine, red of course but there is 1-2 bottles of white in case we have female callers to the door.

Also Whiskey, Gin, Aperol and cider.

Think there is also some cherry beer in the fridge.
    Last edited by SWv2; 03-01-2018 at 03:51 PM.